The female (neighbor) was out watering her garden today, which is something she does almost every morning. Her typical reaction when she sees me coming is to either turn her back or go back inside the house. Curious, I wondered how today would play out. So I slowly backed out of the driveway and turned my head ever so slightly towards her and there she was smiling and waving AT ME enthusiastically.
Now I know it's possible for peace in the Middle East.
7 comments:
is this the same lady in your last post or is your whole neighborhood turning over a new leaf?
Same lady. The drugs must've kicked in.
My first thought was her happy pills must be starting to work :)
that is awesome!! i love to hear when mean people decide to let it go. :)
My mean person is still alive and well-but leaving town soon. :)
First, happy belated birthday Garrett!
Boy, sounds like real drama in your neighborhood. Perhaps reality TV is in your future?
You are so funny. I love this story!
I love your take on this .... too funny!!!
Post a Comment