Image a little boy who stands 46 inches and weighs 50 pounds. He has a crazy excited look on his tan face and is sporting a red polo shirt and khaki pants. His hair is sticking out every which way. There are tiny bubbles floating in the background, fun chalk messages on the sidewalk and a great big sign welcoming all Aquila Primary students back to school. Today Garrett officially became a first grader and these are some of the photos I took of him this morning. I misplaced the USB cord, so back-to-school and our week vacationing down in Atlanta and Gainesville, GA and Greenville, SC will have to wait for another day.
(Insert big sigh here.)
8 comments:
Even without the photos I can picture him in my mind. (sounds like he wears the same uniform as Dmitrii by the way) Wild hair, eyes full of excitement and all. Hope he has a great time in 1st grade!
I can only imagine how handsome and excited he looks--can't wait to see it in person.
awwww, I bet he has a great year! He and Nick are pretty close in ht/wt.....probably just righ considering their age difference. Nick is 45" and 47lbs! We got us some strappin boys! Looking forward to pics! Tell Garrett Ola from Nick! He rarely says hello or goodbye anymore in english....cracks me up!
I hope Garrett had a fantastic day at school! I bet he looked adorable as always!
Garrett sounds like such an adorable and handsome 1st grader. I can not wait to see the pictures!
I hope he had a great first day!
I can't definitely picture your handsome son! Congrats on starting first grade! Wow!
Hooray for first grade! Wishing you a wonderful year, Garrett. Can't wait for the pictures to match the description!
loved the Kaz flag in the pics..how cool you brought that and theyput it up!
the pics were great. He is sooo handsome. xoxoxo
Post a Comment