We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
I got a little teary-eyed watching this! I know how much this little guy has been through (and the mom and the dad, too!) -- I am just so proud of you all! I just love hearing him say, "hey, Dad, hey, Dad!" at the end. I cannot wait to see you all again!!! Hugs all around!
9 comments:
Good job Garrett!!! Way to go!!
Love the pride in those eyes!
I am so proud and happy for him!
I got a little teary-eyed watching this! I know how much this little guy has been through (and the mom and the dad, too!) -- I am just so proud of you all! I just love hearing him say, "hey, Dad, hey, Dad!" at the end. I cannot wait to see you all again!!! Hugs all around!
SO PROUD OF HIM! WOW!!!
Look at him go! Love hearing his sweet voice. :-)
How exciting. Congratulations Garrett and keep up the good work (all).
XO, Rochelle
Look at him! Woo Hoo Go Garrett.
Post a Comment