Friday, June 12, 2009

The good photos

While I was posting, Marshall Robinson was uploading his amazing pictures. They're so wonderful that I'll let his images do the talking. (Thanks Marshall.) Enjoy.








7 comments:

Julian and Sara said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful kids (and parents)! Glad you had a good weekend even though we missed you in Nashville.

Susan said...

I love the pic of you and Jen...pretty hot mama's!!!

Garrett is such a good lookin boy..he takes my breath away!!
Aila is as pretty as ever-wow-she has such long pretty hair.:)

I'm so glad ya'll got to hook up. :)

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

I am so happy that you had a chance to get together with these great families -- we really missed you in Nashville, but I was so happy that you had a gathering of your own!

Seriously, Karen, Garett is GORGEOUS! Of course he was taken with the ladies -- as they are definitely taken with him! :-)

BTW, I also loved the posting about his playdate. What a nice little boy for Garrett to hang out with this summer. YEA for everyone!

It was great to read a bit about Bulgaria, too. It's always nice to hear about other countries.

I'll send an email of my Nashville de-brief eventually. :-)

Miss you!!!

marsrob said...

I agree with Susan...two hot Kaz mamas! (and some cute kids too!).xoxoxo

Matthew Ruley said...

I've really fallen benind in my blog stalking. YOu have had quite a few adventures and sucesses... graduation, local paloosa, friends meeting up... and a lot of decisions to make in regard to a bunch of things. Its always something, isn't it?

Congrats to all - even Sade who I am sure is disappointed. The true mark of a successful person is persistence, and she has that. Good for you.

Congrats to you for making such difficult decisions. Everyone looks happy and healthy, and that is most imporant!

Regina said...

How AWESOME you got to meet the Robinsons during their MN visit! I love the photos and you guys all look awesome and happy! We missed you in Nashville, but you probably got in much more adult conversation than we managed to in such a high energy environment! ;-)

Diana said...

Oh my goodness those are great pictures! Aila is gorgeous! And Garrett. Oh my he is soooooo handsome. I love the picture of him drinking from the straw.