
And look how beautiful Bob's remodeled basement and three-season porch turned out. Plus, the new silestone counters in the kitchen. Makes me want to move back right now. Thanks honey for doing such an amazing job. You're the best.
All new windows and doors, ceramic tile and walls—plus tons of new electrical sockets. It's my dream retreat.
This used to be our dingy, dark basement. Now with the new walls, carpeting, ceiling and lights, it's an inviting place for Garrett to play in. Unfortunately, he doesn't get to play there because it needs to stay neat for showings.
7 comments:
Great photos Karen, the house looks great! I am keeping my fingers crossed for a quick sale!
The 5 boys are not only from the same baby house, but from the same small group in the baby house! I am thrilled that we have all connected!
Now just to get us all together!
:-)
Wow, Bob did a great job!! I would hate to move out too! Hope it sells quick so your family can be with you ASAP! Love the countertop!
I know I already commented on the pic when you emailed it, but WOW WOW WOW. How wonderful for these boys to be able to be in touch forever. I can already picture Garrett in a similar outfit as a funny prank in high school. :-)
As far as the house, it's just like watching those shows on HGTV when they come in and help you redo a few things before the "open house." Karen, it looks GREAT!!! I absolutely think it will sell soon and you will all be reunited shortly. And, now that we can see what Bob can do, I can picture the upgrades already in the "next" house! :-)
Hope all is well!!! Thank you so much for taking a break from your FB fast for my bday wishes!!!
Wow--Bob does amazing work.
I love the pictures of Garrett and the boys. His pink shorts are hilarious.
what a blessing to have that photo of Garrett and to meet all these people...wow.
and BOB IS AWESOME! the house looks great. I hope it sells soon and he can get to his new home with you! i know the boys miss you so much!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Great photos! I know what you mean about updating a house just before you sell it! HOpefully the sale is going well. And I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!
Post a Comment