We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Bumming
It seems my camera is MIA. All those great photos of the Kitzman visit, July 4th and other fun stuff are gone. Pray it turns up somewhere soon. Ugh.
Hi, We also adopted our son, George, from Uralsk. He's from Baby House 1 and will be 19 months old next week. It's been almost a year since we went over to meet our son and he is doing great. We'll be having his adoption day celebration in August as the big day is the 20th. Our blog which we will update is: http://sarandisfamily.wordpress.com.
Well, no wonder - you've been go go going for awhile now! Glad that you've been having so much fun so far this Summer. Garrett looks so cute as a soccer player. And Miras has been wanting us to rock him like a baby lately. While I don't think he has sensory issues, I do think that he wants a little of the baby treatment that he missed out on. Hope you find your camera soon!
8 comments:
Hi,
We also adopted our son, George, from Uralsk. He's from Baby House 1 and will be 19 months old next week. It's been almost a year since we went over to meet our son and he is doing great. We'll be having his adoption day celebration in August as the big day is the 20th. Our blog which we will update is: http://sarandisfamily.wordpress.com.
Kelly Sarandis
Hey, Sorry about the camera!! I will send you some of ours once we download them. :)
That's awful. I hope you find it soon! Can't believe how much Garrett is growing up! Hope you are all well!
Hope you find it soon.
Well, no wonder - you've been go go going for awhile now! Glad that you've been having so much fun so far this Summer. Garrett looks so cute as a soccer player. And Miras has been wanting us to rock him like a baby lately. While I don't think he has sensory issues, I do think that he wants a little of the baby treatment that he missed out on. Hope you find your camera soon!
Aw man, Karen I am sorry. I would be pretty upset too! I do hope it turns up somewhere, probably when you least expect it.
Hoping that your camera has turned up and that you're busy taking new pictures to share ....
oh man! it will show up I am sure.
bummer!!!!
Post a Comment