For those wondering whether Bob made it to the next round of "Deal or No Deal," he did not. As it turns out more than 10,000 people showed up on that biting cold day. Of those thousands of auditions, only a small percentage were invited to the "secret room" where they were videotaped. From there, they cut the number down to a handful. Then those lucky few were asked to return the following day with five family members. Auditions were held in Minneapolis and Philadelphia to find seven contestants. On average, it takes two years to make an appearance on the show.
Needless to say, Bob didn't have the stomach to watch Howie this week.
6 comments:
Well, Howie missed out. They probably did not pick Bob because they could tell he was extremely intelligent and lucky, and he would take all their money.
They can't have all these people winning.
Bob was just too darn good looking and smart.
I always wonder what they look for in their contestants. It seems to me like they pick people who are going to always say "No Deal" and go all the way to the end and then end up with next to nothing. Bob most likely was too smart for the show. :) (susan and I agree)
Hm. Well we're missing out, too. I couldn't imagine going on national TV I think Id be a blubbering idiot. Was taped a few times for TV and interviewed for the newspaper, and both times I felt I said something intellegent but the reporters always minced my words! Now I'm TV and newspaper shy. Its a lot of stress.
Ditto on Susan and mob. Bob must be too good looking and smart!
So sorry to hear that. Hey if you are trying to earn a bit of cash for the adoption expenses I just read a blog - I will post the link at the end - of a lady that has held like four or more garage sales and made probably by now around $5,000.00. She got a lot of donations from friends and family and then had a sign that said that they were raising funds for their adoption. Well hey I will just give you the blog address and you can check it out for yourself.
http://www.ellisonadoption.com/
ugh, what a bummer!
I have to agree with the other posters about Bob being too bright. I watched that show for the first time the other night and thought, "Huh?"
Post a Comment