You Should Have a White Christmas Tree |
![]() For you, the holidays represent joy and sprituality. The true meaning of Christmas is important to you - even if you're not religious. The holidays are a time of reflection for you. You like to spend time thinking about what's important in life. Your white tree would look great with: Bright, bold ornaments You should spend Christmas Eve watching: The Nativity Story What you should bake for Santa: Sugar cookies - served up with a tall glass of milk |
We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Monday, December 17, 2007
What color Christmas tree should you have?
I got this fun little quiz from a fellow blogger and here are my results. Click on the link below and find out what color your tree should be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun quiz! Apparently I should have a blue tree because I'm so calm. Ha!! Whoever wrote the answers obviously doesn't have an adoption dossier in Kazakhstan at the moment. :)
Thanks for posting.
i got a blue tree too, but i don't think the things made that much sense. I don't think i'm very calm...but hey, maybe i appear that way to others. :)
Fun quiz.
:)
Hi, I'm your fellow blogger and my tree would be blue :)
I'm blue too! LOL! I'm with Susan though- I don't think of myself as being very calm. Perhaps that's my goal though. I desire Christmas time to be blissful and relaxing, and I work myself into a frenzy to try to achieve that. Hmmm...
Post a Comment