Monday, December 8, 2008

Yet another photo op

Okay, while glancing out the window at work at all the pretty white stuff coming down I happened to notice this "perfect" shot for my Valentine's Day card. Click on it to see what I'm talking about. Now isn't that romantic?

13 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is so cool. At first I thought it was on the window until I clicked to enlarge it. It looks cool either way but I like the smaller version best. So funny.

I love the photo of Cody kissing Garrett and Garrett's happy face. So sweet.

Sweet and funny...

Happy Holidays,

Rochelle

kitzkazventure said...

OK, I ditto everything that Rochelle just said....I Love, Love that heart picture and the dog licking Garrett's face....tooooo cute!

You were so lucky with all the clothing changes...Nick is a one outfit per day kind of guy....actually, he is just like his dad! ha!.....unless you count the change into shorts when coming in from work.

Your heart picture is like one of those that gets passed around to everyone and then you wonder if it is real or photo-shopped! Great eye you have!

Susan said...

that is a great pic..I saw the hearts right away..no need to click on it.
I adore the pics of Garrett-he is a good sport and wow, what a handsome mug he has. :)

Kelly and Sne said...

Cool! Poor Garrett - what celebrities have to endure!

Tricia said...

That is really cool. It almost looks like somebody planned it.

Matthew Ruley said...

Wow that IS cool!I thought it was drawn on the street - but then it was cool to see it was .. random!

Jennifer said...

That's crazy! Wow. I bet someone couldn't do that even if they tried. Very cool!

Jstar said...

Too cute!

Unknown said...

if those are the out-takes can't wait to see the prize winner. the photos are just too cute and full of personality.

the hearts in the snow are so cool, what an odd thing to occur with tire tracks. seems like it should be a sign of something good.

McMary said...

Every now and then I am reminded that there are reasons to love the snow--like your photo, it produces beautiful things. When I am shoveling, it is harder to see.
Garrett is great as always.

Holly Trawick said...

Oh my gosh that is too cool!

Trudi said...

gorgeous photo!

Regina said...

What a neat photo!!!

I'm just catching up on your blog and enjoying watching Garrett grow up! Something about his sweet face really reminds me of Milo.

I hope you guys have a joyful and magical holiday!