
Here we are, Labor Day weekend in the Twin Cities—-sunny with no wind. The perfect day to spray paint a toy box. And what a splendid job Bob is doing, don't you think? In fact, while he's working up a sweat spray painting toy boxes, building flower boxes and trimming bushes, I sit here in the comfort of our home office blogging. So I better get my butt in gear and split more overgrown hostas. After all, it is Labor Day.
1 comment:
Hi Kabob--
Love the photo of Bob working on the little red chest.
Finally got the chance to read your blog. It's a great way to learn about your process and the progress (or lack of) being made. It makes me feel a little bit like a part of it all.
I wish I could have been there when Bob was "rushed" -- you should both be used to that sort of thing anyway : ).
Thanks for sharing. I'll stay tuned.
Love, Rochelle
Post a Comment