Today during my dental visit, the receptionist started gushing on and on about Garrett, “Oh, he’s so cute and so much energy.” (The latter I'm told a lot.) Then she said, “He’s also so brave.” Apparently the last time he was there, he came out into the lobby with Bob and saw three boys aged 7-9 playing with toy trucks on the floor and shouted, “You babies.” She thought he was so courageous for saying that to the big boys. I told her it was a good thing he was at the dentist's office in case they punched him in the mouth. Ha.
We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Garrett the Hun
Today during my dental visit, the receptionist started gushing on and on about Garrett, “Oh, he’s so cute and so much energy.” (The latter I'm told a lot.) Then she said, “He’s also so brave.” Apparently the last time he was there, he came out into the lobby with Bob and saw three boys aged 7-9 playing with toy trucks on the floor and shouted, “You babies.” She thought he was so courageous for saying that to the big boys. I told her it was a good thing he was at the dentist's office in case they punched him in the mouth. Ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hysterical. Garrett seriously cracks me up. I mean, I'm glad that they didn't punch him in the face, but I love how "tell it like it is" he is.
So funny! Yes, we have had a few of those impulsive verbal moments...a little embarrassing but funny. I just don't want to get beat up in the process! ;)
Thanks for making me laugh out loud today : )
Didn't mean that to be anonymous...
I had a little chuckle too. I'm glad he managed to not get punched in the face as well. Kids say the funniest things.
Eileen
Post a Comment