Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zoom-zoom

Here's a shout-out to Bob for selling his first car last night: a 2010 Mazda 3 GT Touring. Way to go honey.

Now I'm really married to a car salesman. Ha.

15 comments:

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Way to go Bob!!!! Your Cinci fans are so proud of you! It's officially a career change now. :-)

Jennifer said...

Yay!!

Anita said...

Yay! Congratulations to Bob!

kitzkazventure said...

I must say it looks like a great car! Happy Car Day! ;)

McMary said...

Great job Bob. Beautiful car.

Regina said...

Hooray for Bob! Nice looking first car too.

Karen,I'm wishing you a belated Happy Mother's Day! I love that photo of Garrett with the flowers.

It was very interesting to read through Garrett's IEP information and behavioral goals. Milo is aging out of the BabyNet services soon, and in mid-June he will be re-evaluated by the school district to see if he still qualifies for any special services. None of his current therapists (nor I) think he will, but it's always better to do it and have him looked at from a different persepctive. He is basically caught up in everything, but with his attentionn span being much like Garrett's I worry about his ability to focus long enough to learn well. It will be interesting to see the results. Our new OT is using Listening Therapy to help with his sensory seeking behaviors (vitallinks.net), as well as some specific hammock-based techniques (a specific spin to create a gravitational pull on the inner ear, etc.) Interesting stuff.

Also, I wanted to say I'm sorry about your friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer. What a terrible thing for her and her loved ones to go through. I will keep her in my heart. Thanks for your kind words and support of our Kaz Mama walk!

Susan said...

go Bob! I am teaching Leeza what differnet things say....cow says Moo, blah blah blah blah and cars say ZOOM ZOOM.

Now i will also think of your car salesman too. :)

Good job Bob.:)
you're great at any job!
You stand out from the mob
I would share my corn on the cob
and open any door or knob
you know your wife she loves you gobs
she has a pic of you on her key fob
you're a nice guy-never a snob

:)

Kim said...

Hahaha! Congrats Bob!!

Tricia said...

Great news!

Matthew Ruley said...

Woohoo- congrats. You go big guy!

Matthew Ruley said...

I caught up on your posts. In regard to Garrett's behaviors, I'm trying something new with Andrey which may work with your G-msn. Its from Love & Logic.

When he's acting out at home -yelling, screaming, Tantrum, general misbehaving - after he asks for one more thing -... sayn monotone, exhausted, annoying voice, "I;m

Matthew Ruley said...

sorry - "I'm just too tired to (insert request here) from your(insert behavior here)."

Anyway, Andrey has been suprised and baffled that I've been too tired to do things like put his socks on or get him a snack. AND my reaction doesnt give him negative attention - he doesnt get anything that he wants while learning that there is a consequence to his choices.

Amy said...

Congrats!!!!

Holly Trawick said...

Go Bob!!!

Joby and Marla said...

WHOHOOOO!!!! Way to go Bob:)