
Happy, happy to be called mom by this sweet little guy. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. (BTW the basket Garrett is holding is something he won in a school raffle.) This kid has the Midas Touch. His name was drawn in two separate raffles, all in one week. Next we're flying out to Vegas to play the numbers.
11 comments:
What a haul!
I sent a previous comment...just wondered if you got it.
Patty
Looks like you did not get it. So I'll repeat this important info.
I saw your name and info on the Kaz adoption site. I have a little boy of similar age adopted from Uralsk...also in kindergarten! His name is Alexander Azamat Lane. Otherwise known as Ozzie.
Perhaps we can "chat". I hope to have pictures to add to this soon. I can email them if you respond.
We went to Uralsk 3 years ago to get a little 4 year old girl. Donielle Venera Lane is her name Turns out she had a brother no one knew about in baby house 2. So we came home with two. We have had QUITE a time over the past 3 years.
Patty:
I would love to chat; please email me at karen_pere@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Karen
I love that pic of you and Garrett. He looks so tan...in Minnesota??? Nick already has tan lines in May! ;) Hope you had a great day! :)
Those are the sweetest pictures! Happy Mother's Day!
Wishing you the best (belated ) Mother's Day!
Darlene
What a good luck charm! :) Cute pictures. Hope your Mothers Day was great!
Happy Mother's Day Karen! What a great picture of you and Garrett!
We'll be heading to Forest Lake in early June -- any chance you guys might have some free time to get together?
Let me know .....
Happy Mom's day - it sounds like you both are very lucky!
Take me with!!
Happy (belated) Mother's Day Karen.
I love the toothless grin, I think it's new?
See you soon.
Auntie, Rochelle
COOL!! Garrett is a lucky boy indeed-he sure did find the perfect momma (and daddy) to love him and help him become successful.
He is so handsome-he gets cuter everyday! and you look mahvelous dahling. :)
Post a Comment