I have no idea how it happened, but Facebook has left me literally red in the face. Somehow a hacker got into my FB account and spammed my entire group of "friends." If you are one of those friends that received the bogus email (it contained a link to hrunixar.com--best store) I apologize. Please delete the email and whatever you do not click on the link. Otherwise you'll be phishing emails to all your friends like I did. As it turns out, the product they're hawking is Viagra. (For the love of Pete.)
Thanks Matt and Anita for bringing it to my attention. Now I'll just go hide my head under the covers for a month or two.
4 comments:
Yes I got one from you. I figured it was a SPAM thing. I like Facebook but I too had my e-mail hijacked a couple weeks ago. Some idiot was sending out 1000 emails an hour under my name. ugggg! Our internet (our e-mail) provider locked down my account and notified us.
I got one from you too and just deleted it immediately. I have seen that done before. I think we have to be careful what programs we allow to access our info. You know every time we take one of those quizzes, we are allowing fb to access our personal info. I take the quiz and then delete the settings. :)
I knew better than to open it, but thanks for the warning.
Love your relaxing vacation photos. One of my favorite types of vacations is exactly what you did -- a little quaint cabin with no outside influences. Just a big fireplace, a porch swing and lots of natural beauty to take in. ;-)
So glad to read that Garrett's behavior has improved again. What a sweet feeling to be more and more connected. I am happy he is making great strides. No doubt your love and tenacity is paving the way.
I knew I would eventually stumble upon a great reason to avoid Facebook. HA!!! See, my procrastination has saved you from having to apologize to me. You're welcome. :-)
Missing you all!!!
Post a Comment