Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Karen Karen Karen weekend

In less than 24 hours, I'll be landing at the Cincinnati & North Kentucky Airport to meet up with Karen Kitzman and Karen Floyd, (AKA Ky Karen and Cincy Karen) for a child-free weekend of relaxation. Our boys—Garrett, Nick and Max—will be home bonding with their amazing dads. (Thanks Bob, Pat and Glenn for making it possible.)

This weekend, Kazamommy Karens rule.

11 comments:

Alaina said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Jstar said...

Awesome! Have fun!

BabyKazfan said...

You Krazy Karen's! I'm jealous! have FUN and take lots of pics. :)

you guys all sure deserve it.

Krazy Kaz Konnections. :)

xoxoxo
Susan
Kusan
mom of Keeza

Jack and Cheryl said...

ENJOY!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

kitzkazventure said...

Ok, now I gotta go announce it on my blog too....just because its SO DARN EXCITING!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy the relaxation!

Joby and Marla said...

I hope ya'll have a great time & get your battery's recharged:)

Tricia said...

How cool! Have a blast together and get k-k-k-karried away :)

Kelly and Sne said...

Have FUN! My girls' weekend is coming up in 2 weeks and I can't wait!

McMary said...

Have an absolutely great time--you deserve it.

Holly Trawick said...

Hope you had a great time!