Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kazamommy Karen weekend

Quick post—the Karens had an absolutely fabulous (and relaxing) time this weekend in central Ohio. There are a lot of good stories to tell, in particular, one that has to do with a sign from Jesus, but that'll have to wait until I have more time to write. (Hopefully in the next day or so.) The other Karens were gracious enough to wear the Minnesota t-shirts I brought along for a photo op. Ky Karen's husband Pat is from Wisconsin, so I'm sure he'll wince once he sees this. Ha. From left, Cincy, Minnie and Ky.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pic. :-) Can't wait to hear the stories.

Jstar said...

Too fun! I'm sure you guys had an amazing mama weekend

Matthew Ruley said...

I am so jealous. I'll change my name to join you next time, Saren.

Kim said...

Awww too cute! So glad you all had a great time!

Susan said...

you "mature" Karens crack me up.
My stepmom is Karen too. Does that count??

and I am SUPER MATURE.

ya'll are just too adorable. :)

McMary said...

Looks like a great time. So glad you can do that.

Holly Trawick said...

LOVE IT!!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Fun fun fun. Can't wait for the 'juicy' stories!