
And anyone else who may want to see our new "work-in-progress" red door. I know, I know it's sideways. What can I say—I'm technologically challenged. I did rotate the photo to a vertical orientation, but it simply won't cooperate!!! Must be that darn color red.
The door still needs a fresh coat of paint, door bell and screen door. Once Bob has it all done (bless his heart), I'll post new photos that won't require you to tilt your head sideways. Promise.
10 comments:
The red looks GREAT!
:)
Monica
AWESOME!!! Our front door is in DESPERATE need of work. When we bought the house 5 years ago, it was a nice mustard color with an eagle knocker. However, I never would have chosen that color or knocker - and now our door is getting old and needs to be replaced. Marshall has talked about red....so.....thanks for the inspiration!!!! Very sweet of you!!!!
Red is so hip. Ya'll are rad and up and coming. :)
I love it! Sideways and all!
The door does look awesome! Good work Bob!
I love the door and the color red. I think red is so inspiring and for me calming too. It is a welcoming color.
sandi
Ohh, I like it! Good work.
Now THAT'S a door! It looks gorgeous, and should bring lots of positive energy. Does it face south?
Check out this link for more front door tips:
http://www.easy-feng-shui.com/feng_shui_door_color.html
Oops, try this link:
http://www.easy-feng-shui.com/feng_shui_door_color.html
Aack! It won't take the whole link. Just add "tml" after the last "h."
:-)
Love the red door!
Post a Comment