To our wonderful blog friends and family,
In this day and age, it seems you can never be too careful. Anyone could be reading our blog—after all, it is the worldwide web.
So for that reason, our adoption agency has advised us to go private. What that means is this “blog” will soon become password protected. If you’re interested in reading along (and we sure hope you are) then please email us at Karen_pere@yahoo.com or leave a comment with your email address and we’ll send you an invite.
So as to give everyone ample time (we don’t want you to feel sad that you’ve been “locked” out) we’ll wait two weeks from today—Sunday, December 9—to go private.
Thank you for understanding our situation.
21 comments:
Hi there,
Karen....thank you for your comments on our blog! I think mom is watching down on us too!
We would love to continue to see your blog after you go private! Our email addy is: hochstein2005@verizon.net
I've been meaning to tell you that I have a friend and her husband (Kim & Bob)...they call each other KimBob as one word! I told them about KaBob :)
I'm happy that we'll get to continue to see your journey!
Eileen
We would love to continue to read your blog. It was just a little over a year ago that we came home with our precious little boy. It helps keep us connected reading other peoples blogs. grohjd@yahoo.com
Deb, J, & Sean
Hi, Karen! I would love to continue to follow along.
areinoehl@yahoo.com
http://babygirlmakes4.blogspot.com/
Hi Karen,
I would love to be able to follow along. My email is bilbro@comcast.net
Hey Karen! I would love to continue to read and follow your journey! alainamjATyahooDOTcom
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hi Karen
I hope to be able to keep following along - I love seeing families united and revisiting Kaz through other's eyes.
Thanks!
Jodi
bobjodimd@yahoo.com
Karen,
Please include us! (altansky@yahoo.com) I think you already have our blog address: http://climbingcradlemtn.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Hello!
Our names are Keith and Erin and we just heard today that we have been assigned to Uralsk. Our dossier has been sent to this region so all that we are lacking is the LOI.
Best wishes on your journey! Our email address is kdmartin4@gmail.com. We would love to be added to your blog.
Glad you're making progress - I'd love to be able to follow along once you go private!
Karen: I would love the opportunity to continue viewing your blog...I'm a single mom in Michigan with a beautiful 4 year old daughter from Almaty. Thanks much! Quaintance
Hi Quaintance
I'd love to send you an invite but I'll need an email address to do so.
Thanks,
Karen
Sorry Karen for not including my email! qmiller@umich.edu
Thanks, Quaintance
Hi Karen -
I would love to continue to follow your journey. We returned home in July and I love reliving the experience with other families. Good idea to go private.
Kim
Kimmertek@sbcglobal.net
Hi Karen & Bob, we'd love to continue to follow your journey.
golfercincinnati@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Karen & Glenn
Hey Karen,
I would love to follow your blog so please include me when you go private. I am working on my dossier & should be finished end of January.
obxcowgirl@earthlink.net
Thanks! Marla
I would love to continue following your journey once you go private. My e-mail address is regina (at) ruopoli.com
Thanks for the ample warning!
I would love to continue to follow your blog. We got home in June with our Kaz Princess from Karakastek (Almaty region). My email is bssegebarth@aol.com
and our blog is www.thesegebarthsgotokaz.blogspot.com
stacy
Hi,
We enjoy following along with fellow adopters. Thanks for offering the opportunity to include us after you go private.
ca2va2ca@hotmail.com
http://yeomans2kaz.blogspot.com/
Hi There,
I would love to follow your journey to your child. My blog is private as well. You are making a smart choice. Please click on my profile and send me an email and that way we can view each others blogs (if you want to). I just adopted a baby domestically.
I love to follow along on the blogs while you're in Kaz. We came back just 4 months ago and it was a wonderful experience. I am so excited for you and would love to follow along.
dlp963@comcast.net
Hi Karen and Bob,
I am also adopting from Kaz. We are almost on the same time line. My dossier got translated then shipped off Oct 30. Like so many others, I found your blog by surfing other blogs. I would love to keep up with your journey as well as you see mine.
My email address is plantpet@yahoo.com and my blog is
http://jentrumanadoption.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your adventures. We just had one family come home with no child and it has set off an email storm of concern. The family is taking this all in stride and it is a reminder that we are dealing with a foreign country and not everything goes the way one plans.
Best wishes,
Jennifer
Post a Comment