
Garrett had the time of his life, playing with the girls and left with the biggest crush on Natalie. All I heard on the plane home was "Mama, Naataaleee...Naataaleee..." I've never seen him this upset over anyone before. Natalie was so kind and patient playing with him, it's no wonder he thinks she's the best. (We think so too.)

Okay, is this not the cutest picture of Garrett and cousin Carlie? Unfortunately from this angle, you can't see it but they're holding hands. (More pictures and stories to come.)
5 comments:
Oh, that is a sweet photo! I look forward to more :)
Eileen
Double digits for Natalie!! Don't blink Garrett will be there before you know it!
How cute. What fun for Garrett!
Oh yes, that is a cute picture.
that is really cute@!!
I have some great pics of Sean with his cousin, Will, age 3 1/2.
Will said," but I don't want Sean to go!!!" It was quite cute.
Natalie is a hottie....and just Sean's age. :)
I took over 200 pictures on vacation...time to update the blog i guess. :)
Ps. all the cousins look alike...
Post a Comment