March 2nd was the first day we met the little kazman. As expected, he was shy and unsure about what to think about papa. His buzz cut was most unflattering. It showed off his misshapen head, which was a big concern at first because we weren't sure if it would effect brain development. (It became an non-issue—sadly, he was left on his back for long periods of time as an infant and the soft skull bone formed accordingly.) When we brought it up with the orphanage doctor, she claimed the culprit was rickets. Now that's one diagnosis I've never heard of.


Today with a thick head of hair and rosy cheeks, Garrett is a changed boy.
13 comments:
Aww, congrats! Isn't amazing to see the change? I love going back and looking at pictures of the boys from when we first met them (now almost 2 years ago!). They grow and develop so quickly - enjoy and celebrate each day!
Garrett is just adorable and looks sooo happy!
Wow - four months already, how does that happen? He looks so handsome and happy!!!
He looks fabulous!
Wow, it is neat to see the changes in him from the time you met until now. I certainly see a very happy boy. Very cute photo of him running!
I can't believe 4 months have passed! Really? Time does fly.
Eileen
oh my goodness-that change is amazing.
It really makes me cry.
I"m crying right now.
Bless you and bless Garrett.
I can't believe we are one month away from meeting our child.
FREAK ME OUT.
What a difference, he looks wonderful. I love the Kaz flag too!
Kim
What a transformation! Just amazing!!!
How cute is he??!!!!!He is such a handsome boy! I followed you'll from the beginning and I sure have enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! Gena Lloyd (Berik's mom)
Truly amazing and wonderful! Garrett looks fabulous! Amazing how time flies, huh?
Only four months and an amazing change. He looks great and so happy.
Isn't it amazing?
He's has come to life. What a fabulous life he (and you two) will have!
He looks like a HAPPY boy!
I hope you have a fun 4th of July!!!
Marla
Post a Comment