We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Kazakh pride
Now whenever anyone drives by our house they get to see 'old blue and yellow waving proudly.
I love it!! we got our house painted light blue....i didn't even catch it but my friend said..WOW, even your house is Kaz colors now. :) To match Baby Kaz's room.
We need a flag. Next on my agenda. :)
thanks for the idea. I will be a copycat if that is ok with you.
5 comments:
I love it!! we got our house painted light blue....i didn't even catch it but my friend said..WOW, even your house is Kaz colors now. :) To match Baby Kaz's room.
We need a flag. Next on my agenda. :)
thanks for the idea. I will be a copycat if that is ok with you.
Very cool!
Oh wow...that is one great photo of your family and showing Kazakh pride too!!
Love it,
Eileen
AWESOME!
What a beautiful family!!
Darlene
Post a Comment