Friday, June 20, 2008

What do these three things have in common?




More on this later as the story breaks.

9 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

I'm intrigued :) They have to do with Garrett? Something to do with cookies?

Can't wait to find out!!
Eileen

Amy said...

How to teach colors? That would work for the M & M s and the lifesavers but not exactly the butter. How about things that Garret can eat a lot of? I don't know I am out of ideas.

Catalina said...

Not sure what the 3 things have in common, but I can tell you what the 2 of us have in common! I also got the second cold, and I also feel kind of exhausted before starting my new job, getting to bed very late, not enough sleep, lots of frustrations when my children dont go to sleep etc., differences in opinion with my mother in law about how to raise children and so on. I think I need some life saver!!! And maybe some M&M too.

Paula said...

Now, your keeping us in suspense...

Sandi said...

Did you creat a new ad campaign???

Can't wait to hear the details.

Sandi

McMary said...

my guess--things Garrett can't get enough of.
Can't wait to find out.

Susan said...

M&m's, butter, and lifesavers?

M&m's and butter saved your life?
you made lifesaving cookies?

Um....M&M's were lifesavers until they came out the but ter?
HA HA

Patrick & Eileen said...

I meant to update my original comment. The reason I thought cookies was because one can make M&M cookies and one can make *Magic Window* cookies using hard candy like Lifesavers (I used to make that for the kids I babysat) both have to use butter in the recipe.

Karen, I can't wait to hear the real reason for what these three items have in common!!

Eileen

Anonymous said...

My guess is something to teach about colors, only because Matt and Suzanne told me they used M&M's to teach colors (so I cheated, sue me ;-)). But I also gotta tell you I eat Life Savers gummies (Wild Berry) by the bagful, I can't buy them too often because I'm addicted!!!!