Thursday, June 12, 2008

OMG

This week at school, Garrett and his classmates are learning about bugs. The theme on Monday was the hungry caterpillar. Yesterday the "bug" man paid them a visit. This is the photo day care emailed me:

I just can't wait for the day he brings home a dissected toad. Oh, the joy of boys.

6 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

I'm a little freaked out by those *bugs!* But how cute is Garrett in that photo!

Eileen

Matthew Ruley said...

Wow we have those bugs in Flordia. You want me to catch some and mail them to you?

Matthew Ruley said...

Wow - he's doing good (report card)! Did you every get the early assessment? Since he's older than 36months, how did that work out? Does he stay in time-out? My kids won't stay there? Let's chat on the phone.

Susan said...

What a great daycare. That is really cute.
We found one of those the other day. Sean, my boy, SCREAMED at me to get it.
I said, um, no, I am the girl. I hate bugs. You are the boy-get it.
He's a wuss, but he got the bug.

LOL

Garrett is so cute.

Paula said...

That lesson is right up a little boys ally. I bet he loved it.

McMary said...

Oh yes--I remember the bug collections in school--I hated everything about them and still do.
It is amazing how you can handle anything for your child. He looks great!