It's official: I've started a playgroup in the Twin Cities for adoptive families called Minnesota Playgroup. The blog address is mnplaygroup.blogspot.com. Check it out for upcoming play dates and more.
To answer Stacey's question, the group is open to single and married parents as well as domestic and international adoptions. If you live in the surrounding area (so far, we've got families from St. Cloud to North St. Paul) or are visiting the Twin Cities--please join us. We'd sure love to meet you.
3 comments:
Hi Karen - have been meaning to ask, are you looking to have the group specific to international adoptions, or just adoption (in other words, can we come play too)?
That is really cool Karen. Way to be a leader and take charge. :)
I would join..but OH, I don't have a Kaz kid YET, and I don't live close. But I still would join. :)
That's great! You may have just inspired me to do the same here as I'd love for Miras to know other kids with families like ours.
Also - I love your cute/not so cute post! The only way I can get my indoor kitties back from an escape is to bang their food bowls too! Works like a charm!
Post a Comment