Now I know you're thinking I went shopping this morning to pick up a turkey for Thanksgiving, but you'd be wrong. This morning the little Kazman flipped me the bird. Of course, he had no clue what it meant, but he does now.
Where do they pick this stuff up????
On that note: Happy Thanksgiving—enjoy your bird one and all. We have so much to be thankful for.
14 comments:
Oh my gosh!
Maybe a kid at school that has older siblings (or a not so responsible parent) has been flashing the bird on the playground. I remember that is the first place I saw many, many, many years ago.
Have a happy T-day!
OMG! I confess, I laughed. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)
i have a pic of Leeza giving me the bird in her ergo..it's really funny. i will find and send your way. :)
That reminds me of Andrey's Damn It that he yelled over and over again when we first got in. He'd even say it on a public elevator when someone else pushed the button! Let's home the G-man drops the bird soon.
Have to admit that Jack and I laughed ... life is never dull is it??
Happy Thanksgiving Karen, Bob & Garrett!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Karen!
I hope you have a great day as a family- multiple birds and all!
happy Thanksgiving--you all have a lot to be thankful for.
BTW--even without the PhD you are getting a lot right and doing it so well.
Too funny! Happy Thanksgiving!
Okay, I laughed too! I'm sure that will be checked off in Garrett's book as lesson learned. No bird to Mama... Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a wonderful day together.
Probably pretty inappropriate...but I laughed!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving....so much to be thankful for (even the smiles)!
Quaintance
Very funny!!
Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!
Darlene
Oh dear! Well, I suppose it happens to nearly everybody at some time. In fact, Miras has been such a parrott that we have to remind each other not the "slip" and say a dirty word so he doesn't repeat it at daycare!
p.s. I got one the other day too as some boy, looked about 13, sitting in the back of his family's van, was flipping drivers (including me) off through the window while his oblivious mother was at the wheel. Sheesh!
Happy thanksgiving!
Ha ha, okay I laughed too. Good grief, where do they pick this stuff up? Hope the "cooked" bird was good, too ;-)
Shannon
I had to laugh! I know you just want to pull your hair out sometimes, but trust me... you will laugh at all this stuff when he is older!
Jackson came home from the 1st day of Kindergarten and shot us the BIRD! I was not real happy about that, but I can laugh about it now.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment