While we wait for election results, I thought I'd post more photos from the Charlie/Garrett trip.
Garrett's first bath. (No, this isn't the first time he's bathed. We usually give him a shower because that's what they did at the preschool. But he does loves his bath time with Charlie.)
Charlie and his mama Anita. She and her husband, John are in the paperwork stage of adopting their second son from Uralsk.

Helping each other find the puzzle pieces.

Storybook time at the Khin's.

Poor, sick Garrett recovering from his flight.
Charlie protecting Garrett from the scary ducks. (Click on this photo and tell me what kind of duck that is to the right of the boys. I swear it looks like a cross between a duck and a chicken, whatever it is, it's one ugly bird.)

Left to right, Jonathan, Garrett and Charlie chilling out while watching Shrek 2.
Saying goodbye. (This picture is just before Charlie planted a big kiss on Garrett.) We get to see the Khin family again around Thanksgiving (Anita is originally from North Dakota, so they'll up visiting family and friends), which will be great because then Bob will get to meet them. (And Garrett gets to see his old buddy again.)
4 comments:
aww great pics-the boys are so unbeliavably handsome!
it is a historic day here too cuz Leeza voted her first election -while in the ergo and mom voted, of course. :)
Very cute Halloween costume - and cute update pics. I'm sitting here watching the election results and am getting more and more hopeful that we will have real change in this country. Let history be made!
I love pics from the visit! The one of all three boys watching the movie is adorable. The picture of sick Garrett in the superman costume made me laugh. It is like he is thinking: seriously mom, look at me. I feel like crap and you have to have that stupid camera in my face! Priceless.
And PS- yes, that is one ugly bird!
That does look like a cross between a duck and a chicken! That looks like it was a fun trip for you and the boys. Love the photos.
Post a Comment