Thursday, October 25, 2007

Astana here we come!!!!!

BIG BIG news—our dossier has left the Consulate in NY and is en route to the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Astana, Kazakhstan.

Woo-woo!!!!

Our tracking route shows the package was picked up yesterday and is scheduled to arrive in Astana on November 2nd by 6 pm (that's 8 am CST to be exact). One interesting note: our bundle of joy dropped almost 3 pounds while in NY. Who knew a trip to the Big Apple could be so slimming?

11 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Woo hoo! That is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you!

Susan said...

That is one fast moving dossier. Now I am going to stalk my poor program manager until I hear about mine. :)

Not really. I did email her, but based on how fast Sandi's took, it was 2 weeks before it was in country.
So, I will look for news the week of November 5th.
It's so hard to tell, not everyone is the same. :)

But, I can live vicariously thru you until I hear more on ours.

:)
CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

See, it's flying by!!! We are so excited for you!!!!

Monica said...

How exciting!
This is the first time I have visited your blog and I love it when I happen upon a blog right when they have BIG news to share!
Best wishes to you that everything goes quickly now.
Monica

marsrob said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!!! That is SOOOOO excellent! We are thrilled for you! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear more!

Jeannine said...

That is great news-- I am so happy for you!! Bill, shmill-- you're getting your little boy from Kaz!

Alaina said...

Yay! Congrats! That is moving super fast - way faster than ours did! I'm so happy for you!

Gretchen said...

That's great! So glad things are moving along for you.

Patrick & Eileen said...

Fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!

Eileen

Regina said...

Holy moly, you are chugging right along! How exciting!!!

Chris & Christy said...

There are so many of us that are in Kaz now!!!! YahooO! I haven't read your blog for some time, sorry, but I am happy to see that your dossier is making its' way to your child!!!! :) Congrats!

Christy