We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
News Bulletin
This just in: we were informed that our dossier has left Portland and is on its way to the translator.
Hooray!!!! Congratulations! This is VERY exciting news! Yes, many things can happen along the way - oh goodness it can be a bumpy road - but when you have movement like this, you are certainly entitled to celebrate! This is a big push forward!
How exciting! We are getting closer too and hope to submit the dossier next week. I also wanted to share our blog with you if you are interested as well - fair is fair: http://climbingcradlemtn.blogspot.com. I've been enjoying yours so far and am rooting for a smooth and speedy journey!
3 comments:
Hooray!!!! Congratulations! This is VERY exciting news! Yes, many things can happen along the way - oh goodness it can be a bumpy road - but when you have movement like this, you are certainly entitled to celebrate! This is a big push forward!
- Jennifer
How exciting! We are getting closer too and hope to submit the dossier next week. I also wanted to share our blog with you if you are interested as well - fair is fair: http://climbingcradlemtn.blogspot.com. I've been enjoying yours so far and am rooting for a smooth and speedy journey!
Woo hoo! Maybe our horoscope was correct-- you're going to be hitting the road soon too! I can't wait to hear more about Conor..
Post a Comment