Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Touch down in Astana!!!!


It's official: our dossier is in Kazakhstan. It arrived today at 2:55 p.m. What a treat—two days ahead of schedule. Our little bundle flew from NYC to Newark to Memphis to Frankfurt to Amaty to Astana. Whew, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. (Or maybe I'm coming down from a sugar high—consumed way too many Skittles today.)

Happy, Happy Halloween to all.

2 comments:

marsrob said...

WOW!! HOoray!!! That is SO excellent!!! Happy happy happy!!! Congrats!!! You are SO on your way!!!

Monica said...

That's great news! Can I ask you a question about the region you hope to adopt from? I'm wondering why that specific region? I saw you said in your timeline that you switched to a fast moving program but that combined with knowing already that you're going to a specific region is curious to me. I'm still trying to learn a lot about the process so I'm hoping you can tell me more about the decisions you made. Seems like you're doing great and on the fast-track! :) You can email me or just leave a comment on my blog.
Thx!
monica1216@ yahoo.com