
Haven't heard a peep yet from our agency regarding that pesky "bill." But I did want to thank everyone of you for your kind words of encouragement. It means an awfully lot. So in the spirit of feeling more positive, I thought I'd share a happy photo of us. It's
March '06, we're at a pre-season game in sunny Mesa, AZ. Cubs vs. White Sox. Bob is a die-hard Sox fan and I've become one, because isn't that what a devoted wife does for the sake of her marriage? (Ha-ha) In case you were wondering, the game ended in a tie. Only in pre-season.
3 comments:
that is a cute picture.
You know what-worrying is not going to help anyway. If this stupid bill passes, it passes, and worrying about it doesnt change a thing.
So, we think positive, and we surround ourselves with people we love and people who love us and keep on keepin on!
And, new shoes at Steinmart don't hurt either. :)
Great photo!!!
That stupid bill - let's just all hope it doesn't pass!
I hadn't heard about this bill but I hope that it doesn't pass! Heard anything new?
Sending positive thoughts!
Eileen
Post a Comment