Friday, September 12, 2008

Chili’s will never be the same


Last night, we met up with Cincy Karen and her little sidekick, the adorable (and highly pinchable) Max. At Chili’s, we laughed, we cried (poor little Max was teary-eyed due to the late hour and traveling) and shared stories of first time motherhood. We were together just shy of two hours, but left feeling like I knew Karen much longer than that. Now all we need to do is get Bob and Glenn together some time soon.

11 comments:

Paula said...

Love that last pic of you all. Garrett is so cute touching your face :)
Little max is a little doll.

kitzkazventure said...

Awesome pics! Somehow, we got away with only pictures of Max and Nick (but of course, they are really the most important!) . Garrett is so handsome....you better watch out for the teen years! Glad you had a great time! ky karen

McMary said...

HOw great you got to meet. I have loved following both your blogs and it was fun to see your little guys together.

Susan said...

awwww you got some GREAT PICS! i AM SO JEALOUS! Ya'll looked like you had a wonderful time. The Hot mom's and the boys are so adorable...oh,and Bob is a hottie too, of course!!

I love the last pic with Garret's hand on your face! awww!

Those boys are sooooooooooooo good lookin....WATCH OUT GIRLS!

So glad you guys had a wonderful 2 hours together. I am really envious!! i want to be there!!!

marsrob said...

That is so awesome!!!

Patrick & Eileen said...

Great photos! I think it's so neat that you were able to get together. Yep, Bob & Glenn will have to meet next. The kids were as cute as ever!

Eileen

dnd82001 said...

Hi Karen - I am just catching up with everyone's blog happenings and gees I feel like I missed so much - and I did.

I had chills reading and seeing the photos from the other mom with Garret when he was younger and that you and the other moms connected - truly amazing and beautiful - how wonderful it really is!!

Thanks for following our journey and commenting - it meant alot so thank you!

I was so happy about school for Garrett going so very well and your beautiful anniversary post - a fairy tale for all. What a wonderul little boy you have - a wonderful husband and you sound like the best mom ever - I hope I can be the same!!!!

All is good on our end - suffering a bit with jet lag and major stomach upset - strange - didn't happen in country but a real whammy with my first meal back home!

Anyway I'm so glad everything is going well and you seem to have everything covered and Garrett is doing so well!

I'll be following along!

Darlene

Kelly and Sne said...

Great that you were able to get together. I can't wait for Kazapalooza next year and to meet everybody I've only known on the internet. I had to catch up with your previous posts and see how happy Garrett looks to be in school now! And I love the picture he drew. What a great kid!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. A special bond, indeed.
I love the pics of the two boys- poor Max in tears and Garrett trying to smile but leaning FAR away from Max. How's kindergarten going?

Matthew Ruley said...

Wish I could have been ther e- after meeting you both in person - you are both so cool and down to earth but with giggles! Bet it was great! Thank you for sharing and being my friend :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting, my favorite Karens in one place! With their ADORABLE sons.... So stinkin' cute, both of them.
Shannon