Friday, September 5, 2008

First homework assignment




This was Garrett's first homework assignment, draw a picture of himself with his teacher, Ms. Scott. Mommy helped guide his hand a little, but he did manage to stay focused and complete the task at hand. Way to go big guy!!!!!

11 comments:

Kim said...

Oh he is so cute. Look at that smile, he looks so proud of himself!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is dancing with her. How very very cute ;-)
Shannon

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

adorable....

Angela said...

Great job!!!!!!!! I am really, really impressed.

Susan said...

that is really really really really really adorable!

Sean thinks he looks like a happy kid.
HE IS SO CUTE!
I JUST LOVE GARRETT!

marsrob said...

AWESOME!!!

Kathy and Matt said...

He is a good little artist!

Loved the picture where he's proudly showing his work!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Karen, he is just so adorable! I don't know whether it's love, him coming into his "own", regular growth, or all of those things plus your really good cooking, but he is just so dang cute!

Max and I are going to be in the MSP area Thursday afternoon/evening. I know it's short notice, but if you're available for a quick visit, a meeting at a park, McD's. etc., please feel free to email me (golfercincinnati@yahoo.com). We would love to meet Garrett, Bob, you, or any combination of the above. :-)

We have to travel up to Chisago City on Friday afternoon, but we're around after we land on Thursday midday until Friday afternoon.

Karen.

Our Family of Bloggers said...

I love how proud of himself he is! Way to go, Garrett! He is adorable. Just read your last post. Laughing about the lunchbox. It's okay, Mom! He survived. But, hello school? Did no one notice he wasn't eating? Poor guy.
Is the "why?" stage similar to the "No" stage? That's where we're at these days!
So glad to see that Garrett is adjusting well to kindergarten. He is too cute!

Trudi said...

that's a wonderful picture he drew - very telltale. He's dancing and happy. WOW.

Patrick & Eileen said...

Look at how proud he is!! I just love this. This would be something to save.

Eileen