Just a quick post here—I can hardly wait—Karen (sans Glenn) and Max from Cincinnati will be visiting our fair city tomorrow, so we get to meet them. Isn't the blogging community great? Check back, as I'm sure I'll be posting lots of kazakhcutie pictures.
5 comments:
How fun!! You are so lucky to get to meet all these other families. I look forward to seeing the photos from this get together.
Eileen
You will Love, Love Cinci Karen! We did our "Karen" get-together last week and had a blast. She mentioned being very excited about possibly getting to meet you! You will just want to squish and hug Max to death...what a cutie! Have a fabulous time....now we just have to get the 3 Karen's together, ha!
Garrett and Nick would have a blast! Enjoy "Karen" time!
Ky Karen
How exciting! Have fun!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo envious that ya'll get to meet!
This blog community is the best!! really, the best.
I can't wait to see the pics.
i can't wait for the boys to meet each other too.
Joe used to give me a hard time about all the blog stalking, but I think after being here, and seeing that I was pretty much informed on everything, he got why I was so blog obsessed (in a way)
Not only is it a graet place to learn, but to form such life long friendships. I cannot wait for Kazapoolza next summer!!
have so much fun!!!
Karen's rock! :)
how fun... can't wait to see the pictures... yeah!!
Post a Comment