Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friday

For you local folks, we've got our second MN Playgroup coming up this Sunday at Armatage Park in South Minneapolis. We'll meet at the playground at 2:30pm—bring your lawn chairs and/or blankets (there are only a couple of benches situated around the perimeter). The park is between Xerxes Ave. S and Penn on 57th St. Address is 2500 West 57th St. Please invite your friends as this group is open to all adoptive families, both domestic and international.

The forecast calls for 79º and partly sunny. It's the last day of summer, so come out and play with us.

2 comments:

Susan said...

79? wow.it's cold here. 12 degrees celcuis, whatever that is.
Sean and JOe landed in Tampa and Sean said, IT'S SO HUMID HERE!!

well, i would love to come to the playgroup but i'm still in Kaz. darn.

is that Garret's class? that is a fun picture. :)
super cute

love
susan

Patrick & Eileen said...

Karen,
I'm a couple days behind this latest update - today is Sunday and I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm sure Garrett will :)

Love the class photo!
Eileen