Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Minnesota Playgroup’s first “official” date

Quick post: I’m really excited—our first playgroup date is this Sunday, August 10th from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at my house in St. Louis Park. So far, about four families are coming with kids, ranging in age from six months to 8 years old. There will be a slip ‘n slide, plus cool drinks, tasty dishes and great stories to share.

If you’d like to join us on Sunday, we’d love to have you. Just send me your email address and I’ll forward you the details.

It promises to be a fun time for all.

3 comments:

Susan said...

can i come? maybe I can sneak Leeza off the baby house grounds for a quick play date...

how much fun. can't wait to see pics!!

Matthew Ruley said...

I'd like to attend. Catching up on your blog... Poor Garrett with the bite... And poor you with the zinger. My kids have said that to me too... Don't worry, kids say that to get what they want, and to hurt you when they don't get it. It has nothing to do with you. Luckily, it doesn't really hurt me yet...

Tonight our little guy fell asleep in my arms and it melted my heart.

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

How was the play date? Sorry we haven't been in touch more often, and I want you to know how much we appreciate your support and comments. Are you getting any sleep yet? I cannot imagine having to be creative while exhausted, and I keep sending postive vibes your way that you are able to get a good night's sleep (I send the same vibes towards Suz's house). We are so, so impressed with how far Garrett has come, and you guys are just fantastic parents. I am really impressed that you organized the play date! Garrett has a fabulous mom!