We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Losing it
Okay, you know you're losing it when you put your lunch in your son's backpack. Only to remember you did so after he boarded his school bus.
lol I have forgotten Sean's lunch-i did today, but at least I realized it and called and ordered him a hot lunch. Last week, I get a call from Sean, he left a voicemail cuz we were at some toddler outing- Um, Hi mom, it's Sean, and um, I don't have hot lunch, and, so, um, i have no lunch, and i'm kinda hungry, so well, yeah, bye.
Yes, I don't know if it's age sneaking up on me or just that I have way too many "tasks" to keep track of now but I just can't multi-task like I used to!
5 comments:
You are not losing it!!!
Your multi-tasking button just got a little confused:)
It happens all the time.
lol
I have forgotten Sean's lunch-i did today, but at least I realized it and called and ordered him a hot lunch.
Last week, I get a call from Sean, he left a voicemail cuz we were at some toddler outing-
Um, Hi mom, it's Sean, and um, I don't have hot lunch, and, so, um, i have no lunch, and i'm kinda hungry, so well, yeah, bye.
LOL
Yes, I don't know if it's age sneaking up on me or just that I have way too many "tasks" to keep track of now but I just can't multi-task like I used to!
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only mom that does funny stuff like that! And I love Susan's comment!...Poor Sean!
Hilarious! I think I'm joining you. I've lost it too - in many similar ways!
Post a Comment