Okay, I've been pestering my agency contact on a weekly basis ever since our dossier hit the land of Kaz. Questions like: "Will we hear when our dossier moves from the MFA to the MOE?" (NO) "Any guesstimates on travel dates?" (NO) "Any word on the bill in parliament?" (NO) As you can see, "D" is a man of few words.
So today when I got an email from him that said: I will get back to you today with some updates. I am now at the doctor's office with my wife"—it made my heart flutter. Good news, bad news???? Stay tuned.
4 comments:
Oh boy!!! I am hoping that it is good good news for you!!!
I'm voting good news, too.. And its great you are getting an update-- but why do they have to keep us in such suspense!? Keep us posted!
Karen, come on down! We are going to have a movie viewing of Jemima here at my house sometime this month. We're working on date now. We'll include you in the emails if you really can come!
Karen, come on down! We are going to have a movie viewing of Jemima here at my house sometime this month. We're working on date now. We'll include you in the emails if you really can come!
Post a Comment