
What's wrong with this picture? Here is Bob's daughter, Susie (who's visiting from Chicago) and MY cats. My cats (who I feed, take to the vet and clean their poopy litterbox) have never willingly sat on my lap. Where's the loyalty? Where's the love? This is more the reaction I get:


They may hide, but they'll never escape my hugs and mushy kisses. Good practice as I'm sure I'll get the same reaction from our adopted son. I can hear it now, "Ewww, yucky mommy lipstick kisses."
7 comments:
Precious babies! Just want to grab and squeeze them! What's up with that? We have one kittie, (Cal) who is such a love sponge. He'll love anyone who'll let them, and he prefers strangers.
PS The babies proved that you're NOT chopped liver, as they'd be all over you.
That is so funny. I love the grey color of the cats. Glad to see I'm not the only crazy person who has a teenager and (soon to be for you two) baby.
I hear you on the cats! We have two; one that hides on the bed and only comes out to sleep on my head at night, and the other that is known as "that evil cat." When you ask Noah what a cat says he says "Meowww but Pixie says hissssssssss" NICE!
Beautiful cats! I never had cats, but I have a dog - who is little crazy about cats and squirrels!!!!!
Catalina :)
That's hilarious. Cats are funny like that. My dog LOVES me though, follows me around 24/7. :)
Sean only loves me when he needs me for something. :)
Think of it this way... the cats weren't sitting on her because they like her... they were sitting on her to let her know she was in their space. No? Well, it was a thought.
Post a Comment