
Why they both hail from Uralsk, Kazakhstan. Here’s Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev and Vladimir Putin strolling the grounds of Nazarbayev’s residence in the town of Uralsk.
So what are the chances of us bumping into him while we’re there? And if we did, what would we say to him? Don't sign a bill that would put limitions on families/individuals who wish to adopt? That single people (as well as those over 50) are willing and able to give their children a wonderful life?
4 comments:
Yes, say that to him if you get the chance. I hate that they put age limits. It should go by your health and vitality.
yes, if you get the chance you should say that. It really makes me sad when country's have age limits & don't allow singles to adopt, what is more important, that the kids have a forever family or that the parents are 50+ or single...
I like your poll on the sidebar so I used it on mine too. Great idea!
I'm curious to know what the results of your blog poll is going to be. I'd like to do that on mine, but I'm afraid either my friends or family don't visit or they just wouldnt answer, so I wouldnt know either way!
Post a Comment