Friday, February 15, 2008

Got our LOI!!!!!


Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Now we can book tickets, pack suitcases, learn Russian, purchase gifts, finish paperwork, contact schools, buy odds and ends, write wills, finish projects, clean house, stop the mail, get travel insurance, line up doctors, call credit card companies, complete work deadlines, read parenting books, go crazy...

11 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

Remembering those days approx. one year ago....fondly?....Remember to take some time for you and your husband to just enjoy good food and good friends because your world is getting ready to be rocked! And, you can read the parenting books with all of your free time in Kaz! ;) Take a deep breath and GO! Ky Karen

Paula said...

I can't beleive it, its all happening so fast. I am so excited, you MUST blog while your over there, don't forget about us, YEA

Thad and Ann said...

YAY!! So excited for you guys, can't wait to read about your adventure. :)

KMartin said...

How exciting!!!
Have "fun" with all the last minute stuff.
And, please keep us posted.
Congratulations,
Erin

Matthew Ruley said...

YEAH! I am so so so so so so excited for you! Travel safely!

Suz

Gretchen said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Yes, I am yelling! WooHoo! I dare say one of the next 5 posts will be from Kazakhstan!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

We are so happy for you! I'm sure you'll tackle that list with time to spare -- HA! Keeping you in our thoughts, and so happy to follow along.

Susan said...

YAY!! SO AWESOME!!!

McMary said...

I'm thinking of you in your travels and anxiously awaiting that first post from Kaz.

McMary said...

I have found another Minnesotan that is thinking of adopting from Kaz but still agency shopping. If you would be willing, could you send them an invitation to your blog-- thomclan@cfaith.com
Thanks, Mary

marsrob said...

YAHOO!!!! YIPEEE!!!! HOORAY!!!!