
Look at these two—who needs us when they've got each other? Sure, they'll do just FINE without us (for two whole months). But the more important question is how will we do without them? As though he could read my mind, Cody gave me this face:

Now that's my Cody—he knows how to milk those puppy dog eyes. All right Mr. De Mille, he's ready for his close-up.
8 comments:
What a beautiful dog! And your kitty looks like my Kate! We're really going to miss our fur-babies. That's the only thing making me actually consider 2 trips instead of one.
what gorgeous blue eyes!!
What a sweetie! I missed my dog so much while in Kaz...but now they are truly the best of friends!
Quaintance
He is so cute, is he and aussie or a border collie?
Oh, they are so cute! They should be OK, I am also thinking of my doggie. They will miss us, but I hope they will be OK and when we come home they will be so happy to have somebody new to play with.
So we will miss each other only by one day, but who knows, this world is so small....I wish we could travel together, and I wish we could take everybody with us, all the S friends!
So cute!! Faces you just want to kiss and snuggle with. I don't know how I'm going to be, being away so long from our kitties. I'm sure they'll be fine but still....
I'm sure your cuties will get lots of love and affection before you go.
This is so so so exciting! Your babies are sure cute!
What sweet fur-babies! Being without our pets is torture. But you will all survive the separation and have a most happy reunion!
Post a Comment