





We did accomplish a few things today—we wrote our wills, notarized our travel paperwork, appointed a POA on our behalf (thanks Suzanne P.), purchased new (stylish) eyeglasses, got a Skype account (thanks to Mr. Matt Ruley's help), loaded yahoo instant messaging and wrecked our Pimsleur Russian volume 7-8 tape (ouch). Even so, tomorrow is going to be a grueling one.
12 comments:
sending good vibes your way for the stamina to get it all done. I am sure that whatever you pack it will be just what you need.
Best of Luck on your travels--can't wait to read your posts from Kaz!
Yes, best of luck and safe travel for you. Can't wait to see pics and posts from KAZ!
Good luck and if your like me you will pack and repack a few times :) I have one room dedicated to packing and I really can't wait to be done with that part.
Best of luck and safe travels.
sandi
Gosh, I did not even have time to start to packing!. I have the presents and the things I bought for the baby together in one room, but I have only 2 more days. There are so many thigns to take care of! Have a sfae travel. By the way. My calculations were wrong. We will live on Friday night and arrive in Kaz Sunday morning! I am not sure yet if I can meet with Sara, not exactly sure how many hours will we have before our flight from Almaty to Kostanai. From Kostanai, in the same day we will go to Petropavlovsk. Isn`t it crazy? Have a sfae trip and hopefully, we will meet somewhere in kaz. Who knows? It`s a small world.
I'd say that you were extremely productive today! We have the same piles... my goal is to cut them all in half by the time we go. Perhaps 1/3. Ok 1/4.
Good luck with the last minute rush. And remember to leave all of the stress behind when you get on the airplane!
I sooo remember the packing....and re-packing! We also had a whole room dedicated to packing. We realized at the last minute that our luggage was too large and didn't want to take the chance of getting rejected at any of the check points so we (or rather I) re-did everything. Just don't forget food and duct tape and you will be fine! Good luck with the final activities!
I hope you find the secret to packing everything so that you can share it with me in a couple of months. I can't wait to read your post from Kaz!!! Good Luck!!!
Oh wow - I got all "tingly" seeing your piles, it seems like yesterday we were doing the same. Oh how time flies! I used to keep a list by my bed at night because I would wake up all hours with something new I had thought of! I am so excited for you!
what is your skype address? I am cardiosue. add me to your list and i wil add you to mine.
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
I don't have any piles yet. I just feel like we're not going forever.
so, it's nice to see people who ARE! :)
HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT AND email me your skype address. :)
and, take a pic of you in your new stylish glasses. :)
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE. You are almost in Kaz meeting your child!!!!!! YAY!!!!
This is so exciting! I can't wait to read your posts from Kaz. Seems like we were just there. I can't believe it has been seven months now. Time flies.
Tracey
My God, this does sound like the Amazing Race. What an adventure! And just think, you wil get back here in time for the mud.
I just read today that new moms loose aproximently 700 hours of sleep the first year. I hope you can get some sleep!
I want to send you and Bob lots of positive energy and prayers.
Excited for you to come home,
Julie and Greg
Post a Comment