Monday, February 11, 2008

OMG!!!!


How quickly things can change. We got an email from our agency this afternoon, saying they wanted us in Uralsk on February 20th. (I guess that counts as the LOI, right?) We're asking if the date could be pushed back to the 25th or March 3rd. (Reason: Bob is in the middle of classes.) But they're anxious for us to go.

We'll keep you posted.

29 comments:

Amy said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo!!! How thrilling! And quick!! Talk about a 180! What great news. Can't wait to hear the updates!

Gretchen said...

That's great news! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more.

Unknown said...

AAAAHHHH! Are you doing a little dance?? I am!! I am so excited for you guys :) I can't wait to "meet" you little boy or girl-- get packing!!

Jeannine

Paula said...

You guys are so lucky! I'm so happy and excited for you.
keep us posted.

Matthew Ruley said...

AWESOME! Woo-HOOOO! What great news! I am so so sososo happy for you - and you two look sooooo cute together!

Pack away!

S

KMartin said...

Wonderful news!!!
We can't wait to follow your journey!
-Keith & Erin

Angela said...

WOW! That is AWESOME! The real race begins!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That photo is adorable, you look over the
moon ;-)
Shannon

Alaina said...

So, so, so excited for you!!!

Susan said...

I love that picture.
I'm so happy for you guys! That is awesome!!!!
Is it not AMAZING how quick things can change. :)
i cannot wait to follow along. :)

We have been told May, June, or July for our travel dates, which is best for us, due to Sean being out of school. I am happy about that. Now, you can be home before I go and I can cheer you on from here. YAY!!
GOD BLESS!

Kim said...

Fantastic!! That picture is perfect!

Thad and Ann said...

How awesome!! :)

Lorraine said...

That photo says it all! FINALLY.
Another new adventure starts soon.
Lorraine

Diana said...

YES!!!

We'll be following along and our thoughts will be with you every step of the way!!!!

Angela said...

Yippee! You are going to love Uralsk! Say hi to Nadir at McJohn's when you get there. Get packing, the time will fly by and you'll be holding your baby before you know it.

Sandi said...

Congratulations!!! WHOO HOO, this is fabulous news. I hope you get an update soon.

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Wow--that is wonderful news!!! We're all waiting to hear more, so post news as soon as you get it!
It has been such a long journey, but your patience has paid off.
It gives me hope that one day our adoption process will move along as well! --Barbara

Catalina said...

Thats a great new!! I think it certainly counts as a LOI! Congratulations! You guys look so happy!!!

sabarter said...

I'm super excited for you and can't wait to follow along. Congrats!!!

Patrick & Eileen said...

Wonderful news!!!

Holly Trawick said...

I had chills when I read this!
I am so happy for both of you.

Unknown said...

I don't check your site for a couple of days and look what I miss. Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for both of you (well all 3 counting the little one waiting for you in Kaz).

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly and Sne said...

Yay!!! You've waited so long. And now the time has come!

Can't wait to tag along on the next part of your journey.

All the best!

Jodi said...

Congratulations!!! I love the joy in your faces! Get on that plane and go!!

qmiller said...

What amazing news! Enjoy the anticipation!!! Looking forward to following your journey.

Julian and Sara said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! Can't wait to follow along.

Sara

Holly and Dean said...

Conratulations!!! We wish you all the best.

Holly DeSantis

McMary said...

Fantastic news!!!! I haven't read blogs for a few days and now this is so exciting. I am so happy for you and can't wait to follow the rest of the journey.