Thursday, February 21, 2008

Visa√


Airline tickets√
International adoption doctor√
Travel insurance√
House sitter√

To-do
Finish work deadlines
Apostille 4 documents
Notarize 3-5 travel documents
Stop mail
Write wills
Clean house
Spend time with fur kids
Be nice to hubby
Pack
Pack
Pack

8 comments:

Susan said...

That is so exciting!!! yay!!!! :)

Visa is cool looking. It looks nothing like MY Visa. OH wait, I Have Mastercard...that's why. :)

Paula said...

A lot to do. It looks like your really organized!

Matthew Ruley said...

Yeah! You;ll get it all done. How exciting! A lot going on this week! S

Anonymous said...

Busy week, better get crackin' ;-)
Shannon

marsrob said...

Sooooooo exciting!!!! OOOH!!!!

Angela said...

Look how close you are! This is very exciting!

Kelly and Sne said...

I noticed that sleep was excluded from your list! Seems like you're so close, I can almost feel the excitement! Can wait for you to get on that plane...

Holly and Dean said...

One step closer!!!! Congratulations!

Holly and Dean