Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Rochelle


Another champion of our adoption has been my good friend Rochelle. Here she is from last night, celebrating a big milestone birthday. She and 28 of her closest friends were out, kicking up their heels on the dance floor. (Dancing is my passion.) I kept reminding myself to "whoop it up" as it would be one of my last nights out foot loose and carefree. (Ha-ha)

Thanks Rochelle for being there for us. It means the world.

4 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Happy Bday Rochelle!

Rochelle said...

Thanks Suzanne! You should have seen Karen dancing the night away as a premother wild woman -- even slow danced -- with ME!! I did't mind though.

Suzanne, I need your e-mail address so can you e-mail me at rochellelorenz@yahoo.com? We need to talk and plan.

XO Rochelle

Karen said...

Rochelle: Oops, wrong Suzanne. This Suzanne (and Matthew) lives in Clearwater, FL. Coincidentally, I just have a lot friends named Suzanne. I'll email you offline.

TanyaLea said...

Hi Karen! Thanks for the invite to view your blog. As a fellow Minnesotan, it will be great to follow your journey overseas to bring home your little Kazman and prayerfully cheer you safely home! Glad you were able to have a fun night out with the girlfriends before you leave... friends like that are priceless! Have a safe trip to Kaz and know that you will be in the prayers of many! God bless!

~Tanya