Friday, February 15, 2008

Let the fun and games begin

So, I'm looking at our LOI ever so lovingly when my eye wanders down to line #10. (Thank goodness, the numbers are not in the Cyrillic alphabet.) Line #10 reads: 20.02.2007r.-20.05.2007r.

WHAT! 2007?

Stop. Hold the phone.

Major typo. Ugh.

15 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Oh yeah! That was last year?!

Susan said...

so what does that mean? I am sure they can issue another one lickety split.

Glad you caught that.
You're a smart one!

Regina said...

Hi Karen & Bob!

Thanks for the blog invite...it's good to catch up on your journey. And just in time!

We look forward to following along as you venture to find your little one.

Best,
Regina
www.ruopoliadoption.blogspot.com

Kelly and Sne said...

I had a notary do the same thing - how frustrating. This sounds like a relatively minor obstacle... I hope! And the 29th is nearly 2 weeks away - plenty of time to get it fixed in adoption time! Fedex will be your best friend. Good luck to you!

Sandi said...

OH no, I hope they can get that fixed ASAP... I am sure they can.

I can't wait to read your blog as you begin to travel.

Sandi

qmiller said...

Oh my.... hoping you can get it rectified quickly!!

Paula said...

good thing you have a detail oriented eye and caught that!

Catalina said...

Great you noticed it!!! I hope they will issue an other one soon.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the LOI. Now as for the typo..... have they told you how quick they can fix that?

Praying for a quick fix for you.

Thad and Ann said...

omg! good thing you caught it, I hope they get it fixed asap.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it's probably the start of what everyone says feels like Groundhog Day. Maybe Twilight Zone too!
Shannon

traceylynndel said...

Lucky you got to see your LOI. We never actually saw ours. I'm surprised no one else caught that for you. Have fun in Uralsk. It is a great city.

Tracey

marsrob said...

What a pain! Oh dear. Such irritating mistakes! Hope they can correct this fast!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Wow, I think I would have missed that. Best wishes to you as you get ready to travel, and I look forward to sending you good thoughts throughout your trip. Susan from Austin, smooretexan@yahoo.com

Diana said...

I am such a stickler for details. 15 years running a health care practice will do that to you :)

Mistakes like that irritate the #$%& out of me!!

Burn the phone lines girlfriend!!