Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where all the magic happens


Suzanne is truly (ruley) the "rock star" of the adoption world. Here she is in her home office, entering more pearls of wisdom. (Sorry Suzanne, I just couldn't resist.) Now I can't wait to get the photo of Matt at the airport waving the Kazakh flag.

5 comments:

Susan said...

that is priceless. I LOVE IT

Suzanne ruley--RULER of the adoption world. :)

Anonymous said...

The Ruleys rock for sure....
Shannon

Matthew Ruley said...

You are too funny. Thank goodness I cleaned my desk before our party! And if you want a true image of what it looks like, imagine papers on the desk and either Poppie or Figaro standing in front of my monitor, and I'm straining to see around the feline obstical!

Paula said...

Just look at that intense blogger face!

Rochelle said...

Karen,

Sounds like you had a great time in Florida and celebrating your anniversary with Sade! So glad to hear she's going back to high school.

Sounds like you've been very busy and are having an exciting winter AND things are progressing with the adoption. I can't wait to see it become a reality!!