Saturday, March 29, 2008

Preschool





Finally a computer that allows me to post photos. Here's a few we snuck in at Garrett Nurlan's orphanage--the Preschool. The powers that be don't allow us to take photos of Nurlan, his friends or his surroundings (unlike the babyhouses where families leave with tons of pictures) so we have to be very sleuth about it. As a result, our camera is filled with a lot of blurry images.

8 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

You make great detectives! That is odd that you're not allowed to take photos of his surroundings. It's wonderful that you were able to get some so that in the future Garrett can see what his preschool was like. It's a bit of his history, his past that kids always love to know.

Thanks for sharing,
Eileen

Susan said...

I am glad you were a sleuth--watch out Nancy Drew-Saren is in town!!

I'm glad we got to see him too. What a cutie pie. :)

McMary said...

Great pics--it looks like he has a nice preschool and he will be glad you have those pictures for him.

Catalina said...

Garret`s preschool looks very much like Gabi`s. I was reading your previous posts, after 4 weeks, we so much feel the same, wondering why? We did not hear anything about delays, our cout date is tomorrow, but who knows? Everything is possible here

Catalina

Angela said...

That's a really cute photo of Garrett/Nurlan!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Garrett Nurlan is so cute!!! Like the others said, I'm glad you got some pics, not only for you, but for Garrett to have one day. That is so bizarre they don't let you take pictures.
Just read your previous post--- I hope things fall into place with a court date soon!

Regina said...

It' is sad that you have to be a sleuth with taking pictures, but I'm glad that you! Even if they're a bit blurry they will be very meaningful to your son.

I'm impressed with how nice the orphanages seem from the photos. It looks like they try their best to have a happy, clean and stimulating environment for the children.

Anonymous said...

As I read your post, the tune to Mission Impossible was playing in my head. I could picture you in your cloaks, snapping photos at every turn ;-)

Good luck, I hope this wraps up for you SOON.
Shannon