We'd love to hear from you. Whether it's words of encouragement (can never have enough of those), a question about the adoption process or whatever else moves you, please feel free to leave a comment.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy boy
I just wanted to end this post on a happy note. I'll let the picture speak for itself.
Karen and Bob, I'm very sorry to hear about your neighbors tragic death--it must be hard to be so far away when things like that happen. However--the picture of Garrett is so cute and you both look so happy--it is where you are meant to be.
Karen, we are so sorry for you loss. We know it must feel helpless to receive such news when you are on the other side of the world. We are thrilled for you that Bob and you have a beautiful son, who is hopefully bringing you great joy through your sad news. We love following your story.
16 comments:
I love his eyes. :)
what a cutie! :)
What a sweetie!
Happy, and handsome!
Shannon
That IS a happy note!
Oh he is so cute! Sorry about your neighbor! What a tragic story.
Karen can you invite aultfamily@yahoo.com to your blog? This family is from your home state and are researching Kaz adoption. Thanks. Suz
What a handsome guy!
Very tragic story! I am so sorry to hear this! He is a really sweetie!
Oh Karen -- he does look happy and cute. This has been so fun to watch your journey unfolding. It must almost feel surreal yet. Wow.
So sorry to hear about your neighbor -- saw the story on the news and the neighbors interviewed were devastated.
I am so sorry to hear about your neighbour. On a happy note, what a cute and happy boy!
Now that's what I call a beautiful boy. You're going to have the girls beating down your door!
Karen and Bob, I'm very sorry to hear about your neighbors tragic death--it must be hard to be so far away when things like that happen.
However--the picture of Garrett is so cute and you both look so happy--it is where you are meant to be.
Those eyes and that smile. He is so expressive! What a cute little guy!!
So sorry to hear about your neighbor. It is difficult receiving bad news when you are half a world away and helpless to do anything.
You little boy is adorable!
Karen, we are so sorry for you loss. We know it must feel helpless to receive such news when you are on the other side of the world. We are thrilled for you that Bob and you have a beautiful son, who is hopefully bringing you great joy through your sad news. We love following your story.
Post a Comment