Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Touch down in Almaty

Quick tracking update: the 0.6 pound Fed Ex package, containing our all-important guardianship letter arrived this morning in Almaty at 10:53. Now it's just three hours away by plane. That doesn't sound far except I don't believe there are daily flights to Uralsk from Almaty. Can anyone correct me on this? Because the sooner we get our hands on the paperwork, the sooner we go to court.

Fly little orange and blue bird in the sky. Fly.

11 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

I don't know....but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets there quick!!

Eileen

Susan said...

yay on the fed ex package arriving in Almaty....that's great news. One step closer!!

Rochelle said...

Karen,

You may well have your answer by now but what airlines? I'm checking and I'll blog and e-mail you back.

Rochelle

Rochelle said...

This is as far as I've gotten, Air Astana -- 011 7172 77777 1. Isn't working when I dial it but I'm working on it.

Rochelle

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I am hoping you receive that piece of paper very, very soon!

Rochelle said...

Karen, I've had no luck trying that # I was given for the airlines. I am hoping you found a way to get to Almaty but let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Rochelle

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it's getting so close to where it needs to be. Praying for it to get to you today.

Regina said...

C'mon little package!!!

About your previous post -- what a routine! Maybe all PAP's should have a daily "toughening up" time of their own! LOL

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Go FedEx Go! Here's hoping that the eagle has landed. :-)

McMary said...

I'mright there with everyone else-praying for you to get that paper soon.